This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website: www.fundacionandresolivares.org, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you register as a partner or provide us with your contact details through the form provided.
When you provide us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons who are prevented by regulations from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
1. Responsible of the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: FUNDACIÓN ANDRÉS OLIVARES, with C.I.F.: V93061067 and social address: Plaza de las Flores, 4, Málaga C.P. 29005. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, registration data: MA 1212.
FUNDACIÓN ANDRÉS OLIVARES, is responsible for your data. (From now on we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulations tell us that personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is to say, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and DNI/NIE.
- Contact data: email, address and telephone
- Financial data: bank account number
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide such data, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
- Request information about our services
- Become a member
- Send information through the enabled forms.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
• To formalize a contract between FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES and you
• When you give your consent to the processing of your data
• When we need them to meet a legal or regulatory obligation
• When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below you will find a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy of its use, as well as knowing what type of personal data we will treat. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for processing|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name
||Consent of the interested party|
|To tell us your idea||– Name
||Consent of the interested party|
|In order to help you||– Name
||Consent of the interested party|
|To register as a member||– Name
– Bank account number
|Consent of the interested party
Fulfilment of a contractual or pre-contractual obligation
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, giving you prior notice so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Retention period: They will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the period of conservation will be applicable to the present treatment.
5. Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? The users will be able to direct a communication to the social address of FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their D.N.I or another similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you may ask FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES if you are using your personal data.
– To ask for their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
– To ask for the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES for the exercise or defense of claims
– To oppose to its treatment: FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES will let treat the data in the form that you indicate us, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue being treated.
– To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
You will be able to use the models put at your disposal by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way FUNDACION ANDRES OLIVARES is treating your data to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests are dealt with within the legal period of 1 month. However, it may take us longer than 1 month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we may need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
– Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All data handlers to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and treat it according to the RGPD.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you may request a list of these companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contract agents and other third parties who have a business need to know that information. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the RGPD.
Update: Version 1.3