1. 1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when visiting a website and which make it possible to obtain information relating to the user’s navigation or a code that allows the user to be uniquely identified.
2. Types of cookies and purposes of use
The www.fundacionandresolivares.org website uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be its own and/or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Own cookies: Those created or managed by the person responsible for the FUNDACIÓN ANDRÉS OLIVARES website. The www.fundacionandresolivares.org website uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
– Techniques: They allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services available on the website, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of the site with restricted access, using security elements during navigation, and storing content.
– Personalization: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, remembering video reproduction preferences.
– Third party cookies: Those administered by service providers unrelated to FUNDACIÓN ANDRÉS OLIVARES
The following details both the third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer, and the purposes for which the information they store is used:
|PURPOSE||THIRD PARTY||MORE INFORMATION|
|Analysis: Analytical cookies are used
to develop navigation and power profiles
to know the preferences of users with
to improve the supply of products and services.
3. Deactivation or removal of cookies
For the configuration of the Cookies the user can access:
The user should bear in mind that some features of the contents of the Web www.fundacionandresolivares.org website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in his browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal functioning of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.